{script para redirecionar ao novo endereço} {fim do script} Mundo Rosa Chic: To my friends and followers who live outside Brazil!

Sépha

segunda-feira, 2 de março de 2015

To my friends and followers who live outside Brazil!

I am very happy to know that I have many friends and followers outside Brazil. 
It is very good to know that you like my work. 

Thank you for the affection of all of you, especially my dear Robin Smith, became friends through Instagram. 

I want to travel and see soon some countries, dream too much about it ... 

While not happen my trip, how about you show me a little of their countries and I show some of my country (Brazil) to you? 

Send me recipes, beauty tips, fashion tips and photos from your country, I will post here on my blog with love !!!!!!

I love you !!! kisses


Nenhum comentário: